You will be amazed to know that guavas have a much higher Vitamin C content than oranges. They are also a rich source of potassium, much more than even bananas. Based on the species, a guava’s pulp and seeds could be white, lime, pink or even red. The other part of guava is green before it turns yellow, maroon or even remains green when ripe. They are usually best consumed when semi-ripe because they are crunchy.
Benefits of Guava:
Get Good Vision:
Guavas are good sources of vitamin A, the nutrient best known for enhancing eyesight.
Helps in Fertility:
Munching on guava additionally supplies a lot of folate in your body. The vitamin folate is well known increasing the chances of fertility.
Cough & Cold:
Juice of raw and immature guavas or decoction of guava-leaves is very helpful in giving relief in cough and cold by loosening cough, reducing mucus, disinfecting the respiratory tract, throat and lungs and inhibiting microbial activity due to its astringent properties.
Guavas can help improve your skin texture and avoid skin problems more than the best of beauty creams or skin toner gels can do. This is chiefly due to the abundance of astringents in its fruits and in leaves.
Guava is very helpful for those who want to lose weight without compromising with their intake of proteins, vitamins and fiber. Guava, being very high in roughage and very rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals, but with no cholesterol and less digestible carbohydrates, is very filling and satisfies appetite very easily.
Ginger tea is used for weight loss due to property of the drink increases metabolism, stimulate circulation and excretion from the body toxins. The second positive feature ginger tea is beneficial for the skin condition. Ginger tea dulls hunger regardless of its pungency.
Ginger Tea For Weight Loss:
- Ginger tea has many useful properties, it features a beneficial effect on the digestive system, stimulating digestion and enhancing the production of the enzyme digestive tract lipase.
- Lipase promotes the assimilation of fats, from food. The increase in the production of the enzyme lipase results in the breakdown of fats, lowering the chances of their deposition in your body. In addition, ginger tea helps transform sucrose and maltose in substances, essential for our organism for normal flow of the different processes.
- Ginger also prevents the buildup of bad cholesterol or low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol within the liver due to a significant reduction in the levels of serum and liver cholesterol.
- The utilization of ginger, including in the form of tea, can lower the cholesterol level is high, that is associated with obesity among both women and men.
- Thus, thanks to its benefits ginger tea helps to remove certain digestive complaints that can largely affect the bmi and cholesterol in the blood. As well as if at present there is no modern medical data around the relationship ginger and weight loss, in any case, the utilization of ginger tea helps to improve overall health and wellbeing.
Juicing to lose weight is a healthy option, since most people tend to miss meals owing to fast lifestyle. Taking juices within the diet makes sure that your body is able to fulfill its nutritional requirement.
There is also many juice recipes to lose weight in a healthy way. In this manner the body gets its food, without compromising around the nutrients. You can also add fruits for your juice recipes, as fruits not just give the juice an entirely different flavor, but additionally pep up the nutritional content.
Juice for Weight Loss:
- Add some cucumber in your juice: And also being effective for weight loss, cucumber juice will work for healthy juice recipes to lose weight Cucumber juice cleanses the kidneys, lowers blood pressure level and improves skin problems.
Add cucumber juice for your costs when you create a recipe containing celery and carrot. Cucumber juice is great to reduce or get rid of the strong flavors of healthy juice recipes to lose weight.
- The fresh pineapple juice is a superb drink for weight loss. Pineapple juice combines well with berries and any fruit juice. Pineapple juice is delicious served with ice.
- The core ingredient may be the reference for juice, carrot juice is great for healthy juice recipes to lose weight. Carrot juice is very sweet and combines perfectly with celery juice.
Carrot juice improves vision and reduces pain related to stomach ulcers. Carrot juice helps you to protect against cancer.
- You will find fruits that are more efficient than others in healthy juice recipes to lose weight Cherry juice for example. Cherry juice coupled with apple juice can help you achieve unwanted weight loss goals. Cherry juice is another good source of ascorbic acid and potassium. Potassium helps eliminate indigestion and constipation and could be used in treatments against anemia and gout. Pit the cherries before putting them inside your juicer.
- As the pineapple juice, prune juice may also be used when you make your juicing recipes to lose weight. Remember to measure your plums prior to making your juice. You don’t want to damage your home juicer. When the prune juice is simply too thick, dilute after some watermelon juice or water. Quinic and benzoic acids in plums have the effect of their laxative effects.
Yoga for weight loss works in several ways. First all those stretching and postures aren’t just about flexibility. They build core strength. They push your body aerobically and burn calories. And yoga helps reduce stress. High levels of stress are linked to weight gain. This is because when you are stressed your body produces the hormone cortisol. Too much cortisol can slow your metabolism, causing weight gain. And it can make dieting more difficult.
What exactly is yoga?
There are many different forms of yoga, such as hatha, Bikram, Ashtanga. Each use exercise as a way of becoming more grounded and building core strength. Each use breath techniques to center body and mind.
Why it helps weight loss?
Yoga increases the metabolism – the different poses and stretches of yoga can stimulate the metabolism of the body. One effect of yoga is to increase the energy flow inside the body. The many poses of yoga, such as Downward Dog or Tree Pose, require strength, flexibility and balance. Like any form of exercise, this increases the metabolism and burns calories.
Yoga improves strength – the poses in yoga are not easy. While beginners will start with easier poses, they become more challenging as they advance. These poses require balance and strength, and have been honed for hundreds of years to release any underlying tension in the body.
Yoga reduces stress – Stress and weight gain are often linked. When the body is stressed, it produces the hormone cortisol. Too much cortisol can slow your metabolism, increasing weight gain.
Helps mental clarity – the yoga poses are specially designed to help the flow of energy in the body. By providing some grounding and releasing tension, they help center body and mind.
Positive energy – because yoga originated from a religious practice, some forms retain these spiritual underpinnings. Yoga is based on the principles of compassion for others and calm wisdom.
Increases Flexibility –The positions and stretches that yoga uses are designed to exercise the different muscle groups and internal organs. It is designed to help the overall health of the body, to release tension, and tone muscles and build core strength.
Yoga boosts endorphins – Like all forms of exercise, yoga boosts your endorphins, chemicals in the brain that cause a sense of wellbeing.
No alcohol – Yoga is physically demanding and requires absolute focus. Alcohol will likely affect your concentration, and dulls feelings of pain. For this reason, it could significantly increase the risk of injury.
Tell your teacher about any existing health problems. People with health problems should inform their instructor of their condition before doing yoga. Yoga involves some very intense and demanding positions. Like any workout, it increases the heart rate. It is best to inform the instructor about any medical condition to be sure that the instructor will have special guidelines for these individuals to avoid complications.
No heavy perfume. Wearing perfume before a yoga session may irritate the nasal passages of those who are also in the class.