Dandruff is nothing but dry flakes of skin most often seen on the scalp. The issue of Dandruff that is a real problem for a lot of of us is usually connected with insufficient proper hair care. Treatment of Dandruff is necessary because it is embarrassing and creates self esteem problems. Dandruff home made remedies are all-natural as well as extremely effective.
Natural Home Remedies For Dandruff :
Utilization of lemon for treating dandruff is an age-old practice. Even a few of the leading anti-dandruff shampoos come up with lemons which are efficient to eradicate dandruff from scalp. Use raw lemon extract around the scalp for about a week. You’d surely find improvement. This makes an inexpensive method of treating dandruff naturally in your own home.
Yogurt reduces the concentration of scaling. Mix 2 teaspoon of pepper powder in a cup of curd and blend it thoroughly. Then rub this mix into dandruff affected scalp after an hour, wash it having a mild shampoo.
Aloe Vera Gel
Placed on aloe-vera paste on the scalp to eliminate dandruff. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Aloe is really a purely natural home remedy, which clarifies and repairs damaged skin. It battles dandruff and allow you to eliminate dandruff flakes so the scalp can heal.
Using Castor Oil
Castor oil is very good for the hair. Anti-bacterial properties of the oil helps to prevent and cure dandruff and hair loss. Massage the scalp with using castor oil properly, leave it overnight. Each morning, wash the hair with mild shampoo. Should you don’t want to apply the castor oil for overnight you’ll be able to simply apply it before taking shower.
Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV contains some powerful anti – inflammation properties that help to get rid of the yeast and virus. Combination of apple cider vinegar and water is among easiest home remedies for itchy scalp. First rinse scalp with clear water and apply mixture straight to scalp with cotton balls or pads. After couple of minutes, shampoo with clear water.
Aging is somewhat that every one has to go thorough in some point of time in their lives. O The more important aspect of aging is not to avoid aging but to age soberly and better then any other person. It is completely up to you that how would you manage to deal with your aging process, as there is a lot thing which you can do to treat your aging.
- Grate the coconut and raw milk squeeze out of it. Apply this milk on your face and give your skin a shiny effect. It is very common anti-aging remedy.
- Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many people suffer from acne and blackheads and they really destroy the look of the face. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple remedy for this home is to use a mixture of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on your skin before bedtime.
- Advocate helps give you a fresh and youthful appearance because of its oily nature.
- Just apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and your skin will look rejuvenated this. This is another useful home remedy for the fight against aging.
- You can use lemons as part of your anti-aging. Just apply a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
- Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
- Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut the base of the pineapple and rub this core on his face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in eliminating the first signs of wrinkles.
- Some essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rose, jasmine, rose, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle cream.
Dark circles under eye are killers of beauty. A dark circle under eye gives your personality a depressed and deprived sick outlook. There are many conditions that can cause dark circles under eyes, and it isn’t necessarily a sign of disease or distress. Some of the potential causes include allergies, atopic dermatitis, lifestyle factors such as stress and chronic alcohol use or smoking, nasal congestion, rubbing or scratching at your eyes, sun exposure, or pigmentation irregularities, especially in people of color. Or it can simply be caused by heredity, fatigue, or the thinning skin that results from aging.
- Drink at least ten glasses of water each day.
- Take all safety measures to avoid strain on the eyes.
- Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, particularly for people having dark circles under their eyes.
- Do not leave cream on the skin around the eyes for long time. Eliminate the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream must be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.
- Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 20-25 minutes. Wash with warm water and then apply a cream. This remedy is best Home Remedy for Dark circles under Eyes.
- Home Remedy for Dark circles under eyes: Create a 1:1 mixture of fresh potato and cucumber juices. Soak some cotton and put on your eyelids and stay for 20 minutes and then wash your eyes with cold water.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equivalent parts) on the dark circles 2 times a day.
- Home Remedy for Dark circles under eyes: Make a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice and apply it for dark circles under the eyes.
Most women would say, is closely associated with the complexion of the skin. For several women, this means lighter skin bears greater confidence. However, not everybody has a noticeably light complexion, and many certainly not everyone has the money to do this. For that reason, it is important for everyone to understand about home remedies for skin whitening. These home cures can be immediately done in your own home without any expensive materials or ingredients to buy.
Home Remedies for Whitening Skin:
Mix tomato juice and fresh lemon juice with sandalwood powder and apply evidently. Keep the pack on till it becomes drier, and then wash off with cool water. These components have the property to lighten your skin.
Using turmeric powder as skin whitening natural home remedies is good. Turmeric works well on skin that’s been damaged by sunburn. Mix turmeric powder with fresh lemon juice to make a paste to be put on your skin. Both turmeric and fresh lemon juice are good for lightening the skin.
Potato by itself is a good skin whitening natural home remedies. If you have skin blemishes or pigmentation on skin, just place raw potato slices around the area for a few minutes; it will help in taking out the blemishes.
Mix finely ground and honey to create a smooth paste. Layer the skin with the paste and allow it to stay till it dry. After than rinse with clean cool water. You can include milk to the paste to make it more powerful.
Dry some orange peel under the sun and grind them. Towards the orange peel powder add curd to make a paste. Apply on face and then leave it for ten to fifteen minutes after which wash off with cold water. Using orange peel as skin whitening natural home remedies will work wonder on you skin by taking out the blemishes on the skin.
It’s a good thing to be exposed to airborne viruses and bacteria. It makes the immune system stronger. But exactly how your immune system reacts depends upon a lot of factors. Certain foods, supplements, herbs, and other remedies could be very beneficial during times of acute illness simply because they help your body heal itself naturally.
Strategies for building a strong immune system in addition to natural home remedies to treat ear infections, coughs, fevers, colds and flu.
Biochemists have discovered that garlic is full of allicin; an immune boosting compound that will get rid of flu and cold symptoms. Two bits of the product need to be chopped then put into hot water and then consumed like tea.
Another product which is known globally to have a positive effect on the immune system is honey. Daily use of honey has positive health impact especially on boosting the body’s defense mechanism. Honey is another preservative due to the antimicrobial properties. It may be consumed in tea, coffee or simply hot water to soothe sore throat. It is also gargled with lemon. However, it’s contraindicated in children under 1 year old.
Although a rudimentary remedy, steam continues to be effective in relieving stuffiness and congestion. Normally, this is done by inhaling the steam off a boiling pot which should be done in caution to prevent burning or irritating the nasal passages.
The health benefits of ginger cannot be over emphasised. The product is preferred by many because of the instant action on the body. The ginger must be sliced and placed in warm water then consumed. The positive health impact of ginger are also recorded in literature particularly in treating sore throat or coughs that are usually as a result of cold or flu.
Green tea extract
Many health experts verify the fact that green tea has been good at managing bugs that cause cold, flu and cough. For hundreds of years green tea has been used in the control over the aforementioned conditions. However, the dosage may not be clear but two to three cups are suggested. This home remedy can also be drawn in case one feels weak or maybe signs of fever appear signifying the start of symptoms. The earlier, the better. Check it out to boost your body’s immune defences.