Healthy foods that will reduce your blood pressure levels.These foods will reduce your blood pressure levels and keep it to normal level. High blood pressure level is the most common disease these days and many a times we take the help of medicines to keep it to normal level but these medicines also create many side effects.
Foods To Reduce Blood Pressure:
This tasty vegetable contains Phthalides, which are phytochemicals that help to act as a muscle relaxer for the heart. When the heart is more relaxed it doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood. This in turn lowers the body’s blood pressure.
Not only are tomatoes full of antioxidants, they also help fight the effects of free radicals. Tomatoes also allow cells that line blood vessels to produce things like nitric oxide, which fights Hypertension (high blood pressure).
Eating bananas may reduce by blood pressure by 10 percent as it acts like an ACE-inhibitors medication taken for blood pressure. Eat a whole banana as a snack or add it in your morning cereal or make a fruit salad with banana as one of the ingredients. Whatever way you eat it, a medium sized banana will provide 422mg of potassium and 17 percent of the daily recommended value for vitamin C.
Soy, white, navy, pinto, kidney, black and lima beans contain potassium and magnesium. Both of these aid in reducing sodium retention in the body. Lowering sodium can aid in bringing down blood pressure.
Green tea is a healthy replacement for coffee and it contains less caffeine. It is also proven to reduce the risks of cardiovascular disease. Green tea contains antioxidants, which also helps reduce the effects of free radicals as well.
You will be amazed to know that guavas have a much higher Vitamin C content than oranges. They are also a rich source of potassium, much more than even bananas. Based on the species, a guava’s pulp and seeds could be white, lime, pink or even red. The other part of guava is green before it turns yellow, maroon or even remains green when ripe. They are usually best consumed when semi-ripe because they are crunchy.
Benefits of Guava:
Get Good Vision:
Guavas are good sources of vitamin A, the nutrient best known for enhancing eyesight.
Helps in Fertility:
Munching on guava additionally supplies a lot of folate in your body. The vitamin folate is well known increasing the chances of fertility.
Cough & Cold:
Juice of raw and immature guavas or decoction of guava-leaves is very helpful in giving relief in cough and cold by loosening cough, reducing mucus, disinfecting the respiratory tract, throat and lungs and inhibiting microbial activity due to its astringent properties.
Guavas can help improve your skin texture and avoid skin problems more than the best of beauty creams or skin toner gels can do. This is chiefly due to the abundance of astringents in its fruits and in leaves.
Guava is very helpful for those who want to lose weight without compromising with their intake of proteins, vitamins and fiber. Guava, being very high in roughage and very rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals, but with no cholesterol and less digestible carbohydrates, is very filling and satisfies appetite very easily.
Beautiful flawless skin is a dream to most women. Of course, make up really does wonders for all and gives a beautiful face. People go to great lengths to make their skin beautiful. Surgeries, creams and supplements are some of the ways we employ to get better skin. However, there are much easier and safer ways to get the same results. Yes they do take a lot more dedication and a change in your lifestyle but they are cheaper with ever lasting effects. The best part about them is they are natural and will hardly have any side effects at all. Follow our step by step guide for better, beautiful skin.
Beautiful Skin Naturally:
Bring to steam a pot of water. Throw over a towel on your head and take the steam in. Be careful not to scald your face. You can see grimy sweat escaping your face, taking all the dirt. Continue for five minutes. Wash your face with cold water to close the pores.
If you have acne or pimple problem, avoid eating foods heavy on the oil. Eat your fruits with skin like apples and tomatoes. The skins are a great source of natural fibers which contribute to skin repair. Fiber rich foods help you get glossy skin. Eat whole grains in large quantities and avoid refined carbohydrates.
Homemade Natural Masks:
You can make your own skin masks at home. Fruits can be used for it. Fruits like papaya and lemon help combat age wrinkles while potatoes and tomatoes help get rid of sun tan.
The exertion you get in exercise opens up your skin pores and excrete waste through them. It helps us get rid of dry cells. Exercise also increases blood circulation to the skin.
Keep It Clean:
Wash your skin right in the morning with a cleanser. It will clear up the clogs in your skin pores that have developed during the night. Do not touch your face excessively.
Black palm tree is an ever green tree. Its fruits are the purple color turns into black flavor fruit. The fruit is unique in its taste and color.
When it is sucked, it changes the color of the tongue to purple due to its coloring properties. Its usefulness in treatment of diabetes is also praised by the health benefits of the people.
- The bark of jambola tree has astringent, digestive, diuretic properties and is beneficial for overcoming throat problems, astringent effect on mouth ulcerations, spongy gums, and stomatitis.
- Check out the leaves , it has antibacterial properties and used for strenghthening teeths and gums.
- Vinegar made from Jamun Fruit is administered in cases of enlargement of spleen, chronic diarrhoea and urine retention.
- These Skin Friendly Blackberry’s dry powder helps reduce skin blemishes and gives a clean clear attractive skin.
- Eugenia jambolana stimulate the liver, aid digestion and also relieve flatulence.
- A decoction of the bark and powdered seeds is believed to be very useful in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery and dyspepsia.
- This Myrtaceae family is recommended for kapha and pitta doshas.
The heart is vital to the human body that we must always keep his health. One way to keep the heart healthy is to eat healthy habits, healthy habits for the heart. For those of you who want to get healthy heart.
Healthy Heart Tips;
Elaborate tea green beer and take it with you wherever you are going. Green tea contains antioxidants that are good for the heart health through the prevention of damage to the blood vessels. Heart health advice is to drink two cups of tea green without sugar, a day has demonstrated benefits for the health of the heart.
Relaxation on a daily basis can reduce their blood pressure and stress hormones that can wreak havoc on the heart and cardiovascular system. Stop a moment and breathe deeply a few times, or stretch the body and leaves your body to relax. Meditation or yoga session also will provide good benefits for the heart.
Eating Healthy Nuts:
Almonds, walnuts and beans are evident to lower LDL (bad cholesterol) in the blood. Dried fruits are rich in calories, so not to go overboard in taking them. Simply eating nuts a day can help protect the heart with a healthy fat.
Avoid Junk Food:
Junk food contains a large amount of saturated fat, salt, sugar, preservatives, and flavor enhancer. Fast food damaging not only the health of the heart, but can also cause chronic diseases and obesity.
Night Sleep Quality:
Lack of sleep do have double the risk of heart attack. Getting enough sleep is commonly 8 hours. Sleep is when your body is refreshing. People who sleep proper enough can control your weight and have better health.
Glowing skin not only enhances our self-confidence but is also an indicator of our health. Though the market is flooded with products that claim to address every skin problem, majority of these are loaded with chemicals which are not good for our skin in the long run. With prolonged use, early signs of ageing may set in.
Ayurvedic Beauty Tips:
- Drink at least 8 or 10 glasses of water per day, it helps flush out toxins from your body.
- Don’t wash your face more than 2 or 3 times in a day, because if you wash your skin too much, your skin will produce more oil.
- Make a mixture of one teaspoon green clay powder & one teaspoon raw honey. Apply the paste on your face & after 15 minutes wash your face with warm water. Repeat this 3 or 4 times it will give you good result.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice, wheat flour, turmeric powder & apply it on your face. Wash your face when the paste will dry.
- Take 1/2 sandalwood powder & add few drops of water in it. Apply the paste on your face & wash off after 10 minutes. It will give you good result.
- When cleansing your face massage it with your fingertips, using an upward and outward motion.
- You can also wash your face by milk, it will clean the unseen dirt of your face.
- Take 4 Table spoon multani mitti with rose water & make paste of it. Apply it on your face & wash when the whole paste on your face dry. It will make your skin oil free.
Lemon juice is great for sore throats and tonsillitis – gargle with warm water after adding a teaspoon of lemon juice to it. For coughs and colds add some honey and warm water and sip. Half a teaspoon of lemon juice with a cup of warm water- before meals is good for asthma.
Health Benefits Of Lemon Juice:
- Lemon juice helps your body get rid of toxins and other destructive material in no time. It increase the urination, thus takes out the unnecessary substance fast.
- When it comes to maintain the overall fitness and weight of body, the lemon juice can prove a best facilitator. It contains a healthy substance pectin fiber that helps you control the hunger cravings.
- The consumption of lemon juice ensures improved immune system, thereby keeps several viral infections at bay from your body.
- Drinking lemon juice each morning is a natural cure for abdominal disorders. It also promotes the liver function.
- Though lemon is a citric fruit but it has alkalizing properties inside your body. Taking one glass lemon water each day is a best way to maintain the pH level of your body.
- Lemon is loaded with marvelous antioxidants and vitamins, which make it perfect food item for preventing all types of cancer. It also helps in healing the wounds.
- One of the top benefits of lemon juice is that it freshen the breath if you don’t brush your teeth after drinking lemon water.
- Lemon juice contains a sufficient amount of potassium that helps in maintaining blood pressure levels.
- The latest scientific research has proved that consuming lemon water each day is a natural way to cure and prevent kidney stones.
- Last but not least, the lemon water provide you a number of beauty benefits. Its bleaching properties make the skin fair and good-looking, while vitamin C helps the skin elasticity. Direct application of fresh lemon juice lightens dark complexion, stretch marks and blemishes from your skin.
Ginger is a light brown root with a distinctive taste and qualities that make it a much-coveted herb due to high levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. Once made into tea, you can add peppermint, honey or lemon to mask the taste of the ginger. The benefits of ginger tea are well documented and include treatment and cures for some common conditions, but there are also some precautions to take.
Benefits Of Ginger Tea:
Fight Against Stomach Pain:
One of the leading advantages of ginger tea is that it helps in the digestion process, therefore it is beneficial in improving food absorption and keeping away from stomach aches from so much food eating. It is useful for digestive tract similar to the Holy Basil tea.
Fight Against Colds:
Drinking ginger tea on a regular basis can be most effective for you especially when you have symptoms of common respiratory problems such as cough and stuffy nose. Ginger helps in loosening up phlegm and enlarging your lungs, therefore, you can improve quickly from problems in breathing.
Improve Blood Circulation:
The vitamins, minerals and amino acids in ginger tea can help restore and improve blood circulation that may help decrease the chance of cardiovascular problems. Ginger may prevent fat from depositing in the arteries helping to prevent heart attacks and stroke.
Ginger tea may help strengthen your immunity due to the high levels of antioxidants in ginger. Many people drink ginger tea to help prevent cancer.
Ginger tea has calming properties that may help lower your stress and tension. This is thought to be due to a combination of the strong aroma and healing properties.
Women who lead a busy life multitasking would get help by indulging in some healthy snacks for women. Working women too need some extra nutrients to meet the energy demands of the body. More often than not, we find that women either stay away from snacks since they feel that snacking would make them fat or they indulge in junk snacks that make them unhealthy. Snacking on healthy snacks is good for women.
Snacks for Women:
Low fat milk, yogurt, low fat cheese, low fat cream etc can provide women with the much needed calcium. Add these in salads, smoothies, sandwiches and reap benefits.
They say fruit in a day keeps the doctor away.It’s very important to have seasonal fruit in your everyday life. They are important components of a healthy diet. Fruits and health go together. Another way to increase fruit consumption is to bring along a fruit snack: guava, apples, pears, etc. This will also keep you way from going to the vending machines.
A handful of toasted nuts can satiate hunger as well as prove to be a very high protein snack that can help women a lot. Proteins are necessary and nuts are the best source. Try out various nuts like peanuts, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, almonds, pista etc, next time you reach out for a snack.
Green tea is one of the best tea you can try when you are at work. Green tea is naturally rich in antioxidant,Antioxidant help cellular decay and environmental pollution,They boost immune system,Reduce stress and facilitate weight reduction.Stock a packet of green tea in your office drawer for in between breaks.
Sandwiches are some of the best snacks available. They are easy to make and can satiate hunger pangs to a very large extent. If whole wheat bread is used for making the sandwiches the nutrient content increases many fold. Conjure up a lovely veg sandwich for a mid morning snack.
Ginger tea is used for weight loss due to property of the drink increases metabolism, stimulate circulation and excretion from the body toxins. The second positive feature ginger tea is beneficial for the skin condition. Ginger tea dulls hunger regardless of its pungency.
Ginger Tea For Weight Loss:
- Ginger tea has many useful properties, it features a beneficial effect on the digestive system, stimulating digestion and enhancing the production of the enzyme digestive tract lipase.
- Lipase promotes the assimilation of fats, from food. The increase in the production of the enzyme lipase results in the breakdown of fats, lowering the chances of their deposition in your body. In addition, ginger tea helps transform sucrose and maltose in substances, essential for our organism for normal flow of the different processes.
- Ginger also prevents the buildup of bad cholesterol or low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol within the liver due to a significant reduction in the levels of serum and liver cholesterol.
- The utilization of ginger, including in the form of tea, can lower the cholesterol level is high, that is associated with obesity among both women and men.
- Thus, thanks to its benefits ginger tea helps to remove certain digestive complaints that can largely affect the bmi and cholesterol in the blood. As well as if at present there is no modern medical data around the relationship ginger and weight loss, in any case, the utilization of ginger tea helps to improve overall health and wellbeing.