Category Archives: Beauty
Long and beautiful hair is a dream for every woman. Many women damage their hair each time they wash because of drying hair shampoos, rough manipulation, and overall poor technique. Washing hair correctly can keep your scalp free from dandruff, lice and other scalp diseases and provide your hair a clean, healthy and engaging look. While some women have to wash their hair daily to keep it clean, you will find other people who only require washing it once per week.
Washing your hair correctly will keep your scalp free of dandruff, lice along with other scalp diseases and give hair a clean, healthy and attractive look. Cleansing the hair doesn’t means rinsing in the hair with shampoo and pat dry using a towel. It appears silly but there’s a right way to shampoo your hair making them look shiny and healthier. There are many ways to wash natural hair.
Do not over shampoo
For most people there is no need to shampoo your hair daily. Figure out how frequently you need to wash or shampoo hair based on your level of activity and also the length of your hair. If you are doing a no poo or conditioner only routine you will have to wash more frequently than if you are using shampoo.
Dry your hair more carefully
Don’t ball up and wring it out when you are getting out of the shower – this will cause the hair to break. If you want it to grow thick, take care of the hair you’ve by gently patting it dry having a towel and then letting it finish air-drying. This natural way of drying hair is easy, free, and produces great results.
Conditioners provide softness to hair, however for polishing your hair you need to use leave in conditioners. For deep conditioning you have to need to apply oil on every scalp properly after which let it remain as it is for the whole night and then next morning you need to wash your hair by conditioner. This will get you shiny hair with a beautiful look. It ought to mostly be done during winter months or you live in some place with cold climate.
Never brush after washing
Never brush hair after washing because it may cause breakage to your hair. Whenever you brush your hair, try a natural bristle brush. These natural brushes distribute oils throughout your hair to make it softer.
Never brush after washing
Never brush your hair after washing because it may cause breakage to your hair. Whenever you brush your hair, try a natural bristle brush. These natural brushes distribute oils throughout your hair to make it softer.
Homemade body scrubs can be prepared easily and therefore, you need not worry when it comes to exfoliating. Body scrubs are perfect for exfoliating, they slough aside dead epidermis cells and nourish the skin beneath, leaving the skin soft and glowing through out.
Homemade Body Scrubs :
Oatmeal and Honey Scrub
1 cup ground oatmeal
½ cup refined sugar
½ cup coffee powder
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon Virgin Olive Oil
Add all the ingredients in a jar and stir them till they mix well into a paste. Use this scrub once every week to naturally exfoliate those dead cells and reveal youthful and radiant skin. This paste can be stored in a jar and used till three months.
Lavender Salt Scrub
Pink Himalayan sea salt, or other sea salt varietal (1 cup)
Nutritive oil like almond, grapeseed, avocado or rosehip oil (½ cup)
Lavender essential oil (relaxing) or peppermint (energizing), or orange (stimulating), or geranium (mood lifting) 5-10 drops
Mix all ingredients in clean dry bowl and store in glass jar. Rub into damp skin or spread on loofah and use as all over body scrub weekly.
Coconut, Brown Sugar, and Vanilla Scrub
1/2 mug coconut essential oil
1/2 mug brown sugars
1/2 teaspoon vanilla get
Mix all substances together. Dampen your skin and rub the scrub through out the body in circular motions and then rinse it clean.
Hair loss is a general sign of falling the old hair. But if the situation is turning quirk some and if you are getting comb back with hair filled then you need to take extra care to stop the hair fall. One of the major causes for hair loss is iron deficiency. What many people don’t know is that eating certain foods can prevent hair loss.
Foods That Reduce Hair Loss :
Eating a bowl of oatmeal every morning speeds up hair growth. This is because oats are rich in iron, magnesium and potassium, all of which are good for your hair and overall well-being.
People have been using yogurt to stimulate hair growth for ages. It’s rich in all the nutrients your scalp and hair need to increase luster and body. Simply slather it onto your locks and massage it in once every two weeks. Leave it on for about 10- 20 minutes before washing your hair.
Avocado is not only great to eat, but great to use on your hair too. It’s rich in the vitamins your hair needs to prevent or recover from hair loss. Smash some of the good stuff in a bowl and apply from root to tip. Wash it out about 20 minutes later for the best results.
Soy milk is a food source of protein and plays a very important role in the production of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin helps in the transportation of oxygen to muscles, cells and tissues. It is also necessary to repair cells and muscles.
This healthy whole grain contains biotin, which is an essential mineral that can lower the risk of hair loss and graying hair. Brown rice also contains good amount of fiber that helps to keep the digestive tract in good shape.
Dandruff is nothing but dry flakes of skin most often seen on the scalp. The issue of Dandruff that is a real problem for a lot of of us is usually connected with insufficient proper hair care. Treatment of Dandruff is necessary because it is embarrassing and creates self esteem problems. Dandruff home made remedies are all-natural as well as extremely effective.
Natural Home Remedies For Dandruff :
Utilization of lemon for treating dandruff is an age-old practice. Even a few of the leading anti-dandruff shampoos come up with lemons which are efficient to eradicate dandruff from scalp. Use raw lemon extract around the scalp for about a week. You’d surely find improvement. This makes an inexpensive method of treating dandruff naturally in your own home.
Yogurt reduces the concentration of scaling. Mix 2 teaspoon of pepper powder in a cup of curd and blend it thoroughly. Then rub this mix into dandruff affected scalp after an hour, wash it having a mild shampoo.
Aloe Vera Gel
Placed on aloe-vera paste on the scalp to eliminate dandruff. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Aloe is really a purely natural home remedy, which clarifies and repairs damaged skin. It battles dandruff and allow you to eliminate dandruff flakes so the scalp can heal.
Using Castor Oil
Castor oil is very good for the hair. Anti-bacterial properties of the oil helps to prevent and cure dandruff and hair loss. Massage the scalp with using castor oil properly, leave it overnight. Each morning, wash the hair with mild shampoo. Should you don’t want to apply the castor oil for overnight you’ll be able to simply apply it before taking shower.
Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV contains some powerful anti – inflammation properties that help to get rid of the yeast and virus. Combination of apple cider vinegar and water is among easiest home remedies for itchy scalp. First rinse scalp with clear water and apply mixture straight to scalp with cotton balls or pads. After couple of minutes, shampoo with clear water.
Beautiful Lips is something which every man or woman likes to have. Lips play an important role in the speech and appear as the most noticeable feature while observing someone while speaking. If the intention is to have soft, smooth and good lips naturally. Here are few Beauty tips for lips:
- You can use natural ingredients to nourish lips rather than purchasing lip balm from the market. You can use honey to massage your lips every night before going to bed as well as you can use it combined with olive oil and propolis for better effect.
- If your lips’ color has turned in to black, then stop the use of lipsticks. Combine white butter with saffron and apply it on your lips daily. By this way, you will notice difference in your lips’ color. Your lips will be pink again as before. Apply lipsticks only when you have to go for any party or function.
- Lips by nature will have moisture and softness, to maintain the natural moisture of your lips, take a little amount of powder on your handkerchief, place the same on your lips and apply modest pressure with hand.
- Take two teaspoon of coco butter and half teaspoon honey wax. In a vessel, heat wax and add coco butter. Let this mixture to become cool. After then, apply it on lips with the help of lip brush. Beauty of the lips will be preserved by this way.
- Application of pomegranate seeds (powdered) can help you get beautiful, pink lips. Make a thick paste by combining powdered seeds with fresh milk. Apply this mixture to your lips for few minutes and then rinse off.
- Use ghee or Vaseline every night before going to bed time. You can also use beetroot or pineapple juice before bed to get natural pink lips.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as diet rich in good fats and Omega-3 like Walnuts to keep lips nourished.
Beautiful flawless skin is a dream to most women. Of course, make up really does wonders for all and gives a beautiful face. People go to great lengths to make their skin beautiful. Surgeries, creams and supplements are some of the ways we employ to get better skin. However, there are much easier and safer ways to get the same results. Yes they do take a lot more dedication and a change in your lifestyle but they are cheaper with ever lasting effects. The best part about them is they are natural and will hardly have any side effects at all. Follow our step by step guide for better, beautiful skin.
Beautiful Skin Naturally:
Bring to steam a pot of water. Throw over a towel on your head and take the steam in. Be careful not to scald your face. You can see grimy sweat escaping your face, taking all the dirt. Continue for five minutes. Wash your face with cold water to close the pores.
If you have acne or pimple problem, avoid eating foods heavy on the oil. Eat your fruits with skin like apples and tomatoes. The skins are a great source of natural fibers which contribute to skin repair. Fiber rich foods help you get glossy skin. Eat whole grains in large quantities and avoid refined carbohydrates.
Homemade Natural Masks:
You can make your own skin masks at home. Fruits can be used for it. Fruits like papaya and lemon help combat age wrinkles while potatoes and tomatoes help get rid of sun tan.
The exertion you get in exercise opens up your skin pores and excrete waste through them. It helps us get rid of dry cells. Exercise also increases blood circulation to the skin.
Keep It Clean:
Wash your skin right in the morning with a cleanser. It will clear up the clogs in your skin pores that have developed during the night. Do not touch your face excessively.
Glowing skin not only enhances our self-confidence but is also an indicator of our health. Though the market is flooded with products that claim to address every skin problem, majority of these are loaded with chemicals which are not good for our skin in the long run. With prolonged use, early signs of ageing may set in.
Ayurvedic Beauty Tips:
- Drink at least 8 or 10 glasses of water per day, it helps flush out toxins from your body.
- Don’t wash your face more than 2 or 3 times in a day, because if you wash your skin too much, your skin will produce more oil.
- Make a mixture of one teaspoon green clay powder & one teaspoon raw honey. Apply the paste on your face & after 15 minutes wash your face with warm water. Repeat this 3 or 4 times it will give you good result.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice, wheat flour, turmeric powder & apply it on your face. Wash your face when the paste will dry.
- Take 1/2 sandalwood powder & add few drops of water in it. Apply the paste on your face & wash off after 10 minutes. It will give you good result.
- When cleansing your face massage it with your fingertips, using an upward and outward motion.
- You can also wash your face by milk, it will clean the unseen dirt of your face.
- Take 4 Table spoon multani mitti with rose water & make paste of it. Apply it on your face & wash when the whole paste on your face dry. It will make your skin oil free.
Rosewater and glycerin are the most useful and essential products since long time.They are also regarded as the important element for women.They are also used in various lotions and beauty products and provides various benefits for the skin.
The water is very rich in flavonoids and vitamins, including A, C, D, E and B3. Can reduce the risk of bladder infections and heart disease, ease digestive problems and nervous tension, reduce eye irritation and toothache caused by paradontosis, and so on.
Benefits of Rose Water:
Rose water is widely used for skin care because it is safe and gentle enough for all skin types. Rose water works well on dry skin and aging, as well as the skin oily and prone to acne. Rose water has a nutritious as astringent tonic which helps reduce redness caused by enlarged capillaries.
Many exotic foods added with a small amount of rose water to get a sense of the unique and interesting. Some examples of foods, given plain water rose are Greek pie, Indian curries, ice cream, pudding, baklava, and marzipan.
Rose water is great when added to a bath of hot water for bathing and relaxation. Rose water has a calming effect and has been used to treat stress, nervous tension, stress-induced psychosomatic such as peptic ulcers, and heart disease.
Rose petals are used to make rose water contains a lot of vitamins, including vitamin A, B3, C, D, and E. In addition, falvonoid (antioxidant), tannins, and zinc are also often found in rose water. All content is working to improve the texture and overall skin health.
Rose water is also used as an herbal tea for therapy, or abdominal stress treatment, and bladder infections. Herbal teas rose water also serves as a warm drink that has a calming effect.
Most of the women choose makeup that improves their beauty rather than looking like a painted face. With so many options and products available, it might be difficult to choose what products to use and what is not necessary. For those who want it simple, here are some beauty tips to give you a healthy glow.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin:
- Combine equal amounts of cucumber juice, rose water and lime juice. Wash the face and apply it overnight. Wash off in the morning. It cleanses the face and keep it healthy.
- Fifty ml of raw milk mixed with a pinch of salt and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice can act as a cleansing lotion to clean the deep spores in your skin.
- Combine equal amounts of lime juice, rose water and glycerin and apply them to your face to get rid of acne, dark spots and alternative spots in the skin. This further makes the skin soft and can be applied to alternative components such as hands and feet.
- Fifty ml of tomato juice mixed with one teaspoon of lemon juice can help to ensure that the skin remain soft and glowing. Apply it to the face for a reasonable result.
- Regular use of mint juice on the face helps to get rid of these stains All natural beauty tips can help you to implement a transparent, soft and healthy skin.
- If these natural beauty recipes are often you will feel the difference with your skin.One of the lack of girls’ faces appear with hair on their faces. They take a lot of advanced treatments to get rid of hair on their face.
- However, there are several natural remedies to this drawback. one of them combine equal amounts of turmeric powder and wheat flour and pasta construct with sesame oil. Apply it on your face to get rid of unwanted hair.
Aging is somewhat that every one has to go thorough in some point of time in their lives. O The more important aspect of aging is not to avoid aging but to age soberly and better then any other person. It is completely up to you that how would you manage to deal with your aging process, as there is a lot thing which you can do to treat your aging.
- Grate the coconut and raw milk squeeze out of it. Apply this milk on your face and give your skin a shiny effect. It is very common anti-aging remedy.
- Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many people suffer from acne and blackheads and they really destroy the look of the face. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple remedy for this home is to use a mixture of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on your skin before bedtime.
- Advocate helps give you a fresh and youthful appearance because of its oily nature.
- Just apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and your skin will look rejuvenated this. This is another useful home remedy for the fight against aging.
- You can use lemons as part of your anti-aging. Just apply a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
- Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
- Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut the base of the pineapple and rub this core on his face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in eliminating the first signs of wrinkles.
- Some essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rose, jasmine, rose, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle cream.