Using Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Healthy Skin
Glowing skin not only enhances our self-confidence but is also an indicator of our health. Though the market is flooded with products that claim to address every skin problem, majority of these are loaded with chemicals which are not good for our skin in the long run. With prolonged use, early signs of ageing may set in.
Ayurvedic Beauty Tips:
- Drink at least 8 or 10 glasses of water per day, it helps flush out toxins from your body.
- Don’t wash your face more than 2 or 3 times in a day, because if you wash your skin too much, your skin will produce more oil.
- Make a mixture of one teaspoon green clay powder & one teaspoon raw honey. Apply the paste on your face & after 15 minutes wash your face with warm water. Repeat this 3 or 4 times it will give you good result.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice, wheat flour, turmeric powder & apply it on your face. Wash your face when the paste will dry.
- Take 1/2 sandalwood powder & add few drops of water in it. Apply the paste on your face & wash off after 10 minutes. It will give you good result.
- When cleansing your face massage it with your fingertips, using an upward and outward motion.
- You can also wash your face by milk, it will clean the unseen dirt of your face.
- Take 4 Table spoon multani mitti with rose water & make paste of it. Apply it on your face & wash when the whole paste on your face dry. It will make your skin oil free.