Health Benefits Of Lemon Juice For Everyone
Lemon juice is great for sore throats and tonsillitis – gargle with warm water after adding a teaspoon of lemon juice to it. For coughs and colds add some honey and warm water and sip. Half a teaspoon of lemon juice with a cup of warm water- before meals is good for asthma.
Health Benefits Of Lemon Juice:
- Lemon juice helps your body get rid of toxins and other destructive material in no time. It increase the urination, thus takes out the unnecessary substance fast.
- When it comes to maintain the overall fitness and weight of body, the lemon juice can prove a best facilitator. It contains a healthy substance pectin fiber that helps you control the hunger cravings.
- The consumption of lemon juice ensures improved immune system, thereby keeps several viral infections at bay from your body.
- Drinking lemon juice each morning is a natural cure for abdominal disorders. It also promotes the liver function.
- Though lemon is a citric fruit but it has alkalizing properties inside your body. Taking one glass lemon water each day is a best way to maintain the pH level of your body.
- Lemon is loaded with marvelous antioxidants and vitamins, which make it perfect food item for preventing all types of cancer. It also helps in healing the wounds.
- One of the top benefits of lemon juice is that it freshen the breath if you don’t brush your teeth after drinking lemon water.
- Lemon juice contains a sufficient amount of potassium that helps in maintaining blood pressure levels.
- The latest scientific research has proved that consuming lemon water each day is a natural way to cure and prevent kidney stones.
- Last but not least, the lemon water provide you a number of beauty benefits. Its bleaching properties make the skin fair and good-looking, while vitamin C helps the skin elasticity. Direct application of fresh lemon juice lightens dark complexion, stretch marks and blemishes from your skin.