Basic Home Remedies for Anti Aging Skin
Aging is somewhat that every one has to go thorough in some point of time in their lives. O The more important aspect of aging is not to avoid aging but to age soberly and better then any other person. It is completely up to you that how would you manage to deal with your aging process, as there is a lot thing which you can do to treat your aging.
- Grate the coconut and raw milk squeeze out of it. Apply this milk on your face and give your skin a shiny effect. It is very common anti-aging remedy.
- Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many people suffer from acne and blackheads and they really destroy the look of the face. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple remedy for this home is to use a mixture of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on your skin before bedtime.
- Advocate helps give you a fresh and youthful appearance because of its oily nature.
- Just apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and your skin will look rejuvenated this. This is another useful home remedy for the fight against aging.
- You can use lemons as part of your anti-aging. Just apply a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
- Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
- Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut the base of the pineapple and rub this core on his face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in eliminating the first signs of wrinkles.
- Some essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rose, jasmine, rose, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle cream.