Home Remedies for Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Dark circles under eye are killers of beauty. A dark circle under eye gives your personality a depressed and deprived sick outlook. There are many conditions that can cause dark circles under eyes, and it isn’t necessarily a sign of disease or distress. Some of the potential causes include allergies, atopic dermatitis, lifestyle factors such as stress and chronic alcohol use or smoking, nasal congestion, rubbing or scratching at your eyes, sun exposure, or pigmentation irregularities, especially in people of color. Or it can simply be caused by heredity, fatigue, or the thinning skin that results from aging.
- Drink at least ten glasses of water each day.
- Take all safety measures to avoid strain on the eyes.
- Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, particularly for people having dark circles under their eyes.
- Do not leave cream on the skin around the eyes for long time. Eliminate the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream must be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.
- Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 20-25 minutes. Wash with warm water and then apply a cream. This remedy is best Home Remedy for Dark circles under Eyes.
- Home Remedy for Dark circles under eyes: Create a 1:1 mixture of fresh potato and cucumber juices. Soak some cotton and put on your eyelids and stay for 20 minutes and then wash your eyes with cold water.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equivalent parts) on the dark circles 2 times a day.
- Home Remedy for Dark circles under eyes: Make a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice and apply it for dark circles under the eyes.