Health Benefits of Using Carrot Juice
Carrot juice is awesome because it provides a lot of benefits for our all around health. However, it can really help to enhance your skin health too. Technology-not only internally for detox or externally to eliminate scars. Regular consumption of carrot juice can help you get an even complexion. Let’s talk about the various carrot juice benefits for skin.
Carrot Juice Facts:
Lots of people tend to apply carrot pulp to their skin topically to eliminate blemishes/scars, however carrot juice benefits better for skin health if consumed internally.
Carrot is full of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vit a and vitamin C. A cup, that’s about 240 ml of carrot juice, contains only 90 calories.
So drink 1 cup (8 ounces) of carrot juice daily but don’t drink more than this amount, because it won’t be absorbed by the body. Also, over-consumption of carrot juice can change your complexion yellowish-orange temporarily.
Diabetics should drink less quantity of carrot juice, because it contains a large amount of natural sugar.
If you don’t such as the taste of carrot juice, mixing carrot juice along with other food juices is a good idea. Some tasty combinations are carrot and orange, carrot and mango, carrot and blackberry, banana and carrot, beet and carrot, pineapple and carrot, etc. In this manner you are including more nutrients within the juice, and at the same time you’ll be making it more appetizing.
For gaining the utmost benefits of carrot juice for skin and all around health; always try to drink juice made from fresh carrots. Avoid bottled carrot juices. I am certain, now that you know the various carrot juice benefits, you’d also include a daily cup of carrot juice in what you eat, for a healthy skin glowing and the body.
Health Benefits of Carrot Juice:
• Vit a in carrot is essential for good vision.
• Lots of research is going on to find out a potential association between carrot juice and cancer. Carrot juice contains many essential minerals and vitamins which help in the prevention of cancer.
• Drinking carrot juice removes indigestible fibers in the body.
• Carrot juice increases the overall immunity from the body.
• A daily intake of 1 cup of carrot juice will help with the prevention of heart diseases, and cuts down on the possibility of a stroke.