Health Benefits of Green Beans for kids
Green beans, who is not familiar with that one is nuts, nuts in many cases are used as food / beverage, cake, cereal or child. Food / beverages which use basic ingredients of peas can be found in green bean porridge, ice peas, pudding and many other foods.
Well following a bit knowing the content and advantages of green beans that have not been an entire / complete above. Listed here are the benefits that we get from eating peas:
Benefits of Green Beans
- In the fresh peas contains only about 31 calories in calories per 100 g (raw peas) and contain no saturated fats. So that it can expedite and eliminate saturated fats attached to the artery, with the loss of saturated fats in artery blood flow back smoothly again.
- Peas are rich in fiber, fiber works as a laxative, as well as protect the intestinal mucous membrane performance, to ensure that toxic substances / chemicals is going to be absorbed by the fiber, and can certainly minimize the occurrence of cancer within the colon.
- Green beans containing vit a, vitamin type is certainly excellent for the health of our eyes, along with good eye health, vit a is also beneficial to maintain and protect the healthiness of body tissue, thereby accelerating wound recovery process of the skin.
- The green beans could treat cholesterol, as we know that peas have unsaturated fat, a type of legume that’s also low in calories, so it’s good for your cholesterol sufferer, to nibble on green beans every day, with a number of options such as porridge, dumplings, ice peas etc.. So by eating peas cholesterol in your body little by little will disappear.
- Beneficial green beans good for women that are pregnant. The things that make green beans good for good health is the presence of pregnant mothers womb, folate, vitamin B1, B2 protein, unsaturated fats, carbohydrates, calcium and phosphorus, all submissions are beneficial to fetal and maternal health. So peas suitable for pregnant women who consumed the need to contain the baby’s health.