Natural Breakfast Recipes for Fat Loss
A healthy breakfast is key to weight loss. By eating a healthy breakfast, you’re not as likely to eat something unhealthy all of those other day. Eating breakfast will even make you less hungry which prevents cravings.
Listed here are the 3 simplest & quickest breakfast recipes that do not contain starchy carbs and that will assist you to lose fat.
High in protein, lower in carbs, high in veggies. You are able to remove the yolk if you don’t believe dietary cholesterol doesn’t influence blood cholesterol. But realize you’re throwing out all the vitamins and half the protein.
Avoid boredom by rotating the veggies. For more variety, add meats or cheese and learn how to use spices. Here are some ideas:
- Veggies. Baby spinach, mixed peppers, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, …
- Meats. Ground round, minced beef, chicken ground/slices, tuna, bacon, …
- Cheese. Feta cheese, grated cheese like Pecorino or Parmesan, …
- Spices. Cumin, pepper, cayenne pepper, sea salt, …
2. Cottage type cheese:
High in protein, no carbs, zero preparation time. You will need time to get used to its taste. Quark cheese works too if you’re able to find it. So does plain low fat yogurt although it’s lower in protein.
Avoid boredom by switching the fruits and/or nuts. And check out cottage cheese with tuna so that you can also add veggies like cucumber. Ideas:
- Nuts. Almonds, walnuts, cashew, peanut butter, …
- Fruit. Chopped banana, pineapple, apples, pears or berries.
- Tuna. Sounds gross, but tastes good: try tuna with cottage type cheese.
Take zero time for you to prepare. Get a strong blender. Throw (frozen) veggies, fruits & whey inside. Mix it. Done. Some suggestions:
- Get cheap whey with little carbs like ON whey.
- Vary your fruits and vegetables to avoid boredom.
- Check the smoothie/shake recipe thread within the forum.
What about portion size and calories? Should you stick to the nutrition rules for weight loss, you can eat your stomach full without ever needing to worry about this and while losing weight. Check them out.